Unity was established as a church in February of 1954 under the pastorship Bro. Paul Goodwin. First established as a mission on the far west side of Little Rock, Unity now resides in Midtown, although the location of the building has not changed. Our church has seen many great leaders through the decades and many changes to our congregation. However, the love of people and the mission to share God’s love to all people remains our ultimate purpose.